Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Introducing new crystals and jewelry from Reading by the Light!


Hello, New Age Mama Readers! Amber Fallon here to give you all a peek into my latest Etsy update! I've been running my Etsy shop since 2014. I began selling readings primarily, and this year I have decided to expand the shop to bring you crystals and jewelry! Running a metaphysical shop of my own has always been a dream of mine. I've been studying and practicing divination for close to ten years and developed a love of crystals in childhood. Below, I will share some pictures of a few pieces up for sale. Maybe some are meant to be yours! 

I'm excited to announce I'm offering a large variety of raw, cubic purple fluorite in my latest update. These beauties have fascinating cube formations. There are even a couple fluorite crystals that have rainbows inside like the one below. Colors range from deep purple hues to gentle almost lilac shades. All crystal orders will be cleansed by my singing bowl before being sent out to you. That way they will be ready for use. Prices range from $4.00 to $7.00. Shipping is $2.50 and I will combine the cost if you order more than one and they can fit into the same bubble wrap envelope.   



My line of Reiki infused Chalcedony Aura pendants have been a favorite since their launch back in May. These stunners are gold plated and  have a ton of sparkle and shine! A true statement piece! You can choose the pendant only or request a chain.  They range from a variety of colors like rainbow, light blue, brown and dark blue. Once purchased, I will cleanse the crystal with my singing bowl and infuse the pendant with Reiki. If there are special requests for a focus or concern, send me a message on Etsy. The current pendants up for sale have all been blessed and charged by the Summer Solstice/Litha Full Moon. Prices range from $42 to $50.00. Shipping is $5.00 and combine shipping is also available.
.
 

If you have any questions or inquiries, please feel free to get in contact with me on one of my social media outlets. If anyone is interested in an international order, please contact me before purchase so I can give you a shipping rate. 

As always, voice recorded and email readings are available any time! I look forward to connecting with you! 

Connect with Readings by the Light:


0 comments: