Thursday, August 13, 2015

Gourmet Kitchen Gadgets from AcuRite




Upgrade your essential kitchen tools to the upscale-look of brushed stainless steel with the AcuRite Gourmet Kitchen Kit. Includes a Stainless Steel Timer, Stainless Steel Meat Thermometer, and Stainless Steel Oven Thermometer.

The Stainless Steel Timer counts down up to 60 minutes and features bold, easy-to-read digits and a long alarm ring. The Stainless Steel Meat Thermometer features an oversized, easy-to-read dial, easy-clean stainless steel construction and protective glass lens - making it perfect for leave-in use in conventional or convection ovens. A quick reference guide is printed right on the dial with USDA recommended temperatures to help you ensure meat is cooked to a safe internal temperature. The Stainless Steel Oven Thermometer features indicators highlighting the optimal temperature ranges for warming, baking / roasting, and broiling.


Connect With AcuRite



My Thoughts



I love this set. I was in need of a new thermometer for cooking and this one is so large, I don't feel as though I have to lean into the oven so far to read it. Instead, I can take a glance and easily see it. It was easy to clean and stored fairly well in my drawers in the kitchen. Since it is a bit larger, I had to make room, but that was okay.



My favorite gadget was the stainless steel oven thermometer. It easily hangs in the oven and gives you an idea what your oven is heating too. I liked this, because I found it made cooking recipes more accurate. I knew what the oven temp was at all times, and not just what I told my oven to be at.



The stainless steel timer is nice too. I didn't use this one as much because I'm used to using the one of my stove. But I did test it out and found it to be spot on for time and the loud ring certainly grabbed my attention if I wasn't paying attention.

All in all, this is a great gadget set. Perfect for this upcoming holiday season as a gift for a family member or yourself.


0 comments: