Wednesday, March 18, 2015

100% Pure Argan Oil & Coconut Oil by Radha Beauty




Using argan oil is the perfect way to keep your hair and skin looking healthy and shiny the all natural way, and the 100% Pure Argan Oil by Radha Beauty is some of the best I've tried. Its certified organic and comes in a large 4 oz bottle with a dropper to give you easy access.  I have been using the Argan oil for about a week now, and it has made a real difference.

First, I used it for my nails, and it has been a huge help. My nails were always brittle and cracking, but since I started using this oil, they've gotten a lot stronger. They even seen to be growing faster. It did wonders for my cuticles too. My hands look nicer now than they do after a visit to the nail salon.




After I wash my hair,  I also put a few drops of  the argan oil on my scalp to help with the  winter dryness. When I blow dry it, it doesn't get dried out anymore because of this oil. I only use three drops on the scalp and three on the tips. I also add a little to my skin if I have dry patches, and it works like a charm. I've only been using it for a little while so I can't attest to the long-term affects, but in the short time I've had it, the tips of my hair have gotten softer and shinier, and there are no more split ends.

Using this oil has helped my hair and skin look the best it has in years. Best of all is knowing this product doesn't just "help" my hair but it's healthy for my hair! The oil being absorbed into the hair and skin is good for the body in general and the fact that it's organic tops it all!


Another wonderful product I tried from Radha is their fractionated coconut oil. This huge bottle of coconut oil is colorless, odorless, and isn't greasy at all. There are a million ways to use coconut oil, but I wanted it primarily to use it as a base for mixing oils. Some oils need to be diluted before you can use them on your skin, and this works perfectly for that task. The huge bottle will go a long way and last for months, and its definitely high quality.

Of course there are lots of other uses for coconut oil as well. It also works wonders as a massage oil or to keep your hair from frizzing out. The best part about this coconut oil is that its completely all natural and of course it's not tested on animals. You can't find a better grade of coconut oil for a better price.

If you'd like to learn more about Radha Beauty and all the product they offer, be sure to visit their website or follow them on their social media.

Connect with Radha Beauty

Face book       Instagram



0 comments: