Sunday, February 1, 2015

Tosi - Simple & Convenient Snacks




If you're looking for a healthy snack that tastes amazing, Tosi might be just the thing for you. These high energy super bites are chock full of nuts, chai seeds, flax seed and other all-natural ingredients.  Each package of bites  is not only tasty, they're also gluten free, vegan, and organic. The blend is held together with cane juice, with makes each bite the perfect combination of salty and sweet.




One of the things I really love about Tosi is that they are bite size. When you first open the package, it looks like a snack bar, but the pieces actually snap apart. I love his idea,  because the bites are very filling and I can't eat a whole package at one sitting. I like being able to keep in on my desk and take a bite here and there. They are also packed with protein, so every time I eat one, I get a jolt of energy that really helps me to make it through the day. 

Tosi SuperBites super-food snacks are available in two flavors - Cashew and Almond.  They are great tasting, organic, and gluten-free. They’re sold across the US in many locations including Mother's Market, Nekter, and other health stores and eateries. Also, SuperBites are featured by Birchbox this month. In addition to Super Bites, Tosi also makes probiotics, digestive enzymes, Tosi Greens (antioxidant powder drink), and Tosi Complete Meal (meal replacement shake). To learn more about this amazing company and all they have to offer, you can visit their website or follow them via their social media. 

Connect with Tosi

 

0 comments: