Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Upcycle in Style with Indosole #SolesWithSoul




The ever-growing amount of waste is a situation we've all helped to create, but it's nice to find a company that's working to correct the problem of over consumption. Indosole began after a trip to Indonesia. The founders were struck by the environmental issues the people faced. By taking cast-off items like old tires and re-purposing them in a chemical free environment, they found a way to combine style and function. 



 I was lucky enough to get a chance to try out a pair of women's Indosole sandals and I was really impressed with the style and durability. They are very comfortable and well-made. The straps are sturdy, but not too hard in between your toes. They have a great no slip tread and are the perfect flip flops for the beach because they are easy to clean off and are water resistant.  They come in a variety of colors for both men and women, so your whole family can walk in style and comfort. In addition to their flip flops, Indosole also offers some trendy shoes, clothing, and accessories that are the perfect way to make a statement. Here are just a few of the other styles I love:







Sandals are easy enough to find and you might think they are  pretty much all the same, but Indosole shoes offers a unique concept. Of course they are cute and stylish, but that's only the beginning.  When you slip Indosole shoes onto your feet, you're helping to take steps (literally and figuratively) to create a greener life style. If you'd like to learn more about Indosole and all the fabulous styles they offer, visit their website. Also be sure to follow their social media.

Face book
Pinterest
Tumbler
Twitter
Instagram
 Vimeo

 

6 comments:

Kelly O said...

What an awesome company! I love to hear about green solutions and simpler solutions. I wish them the best of success!! I will pass on the information.

An Apel a Day said...

Those are pretty cute shoes. I like to wear shoes like that to the swimming pool.

rj7777 said...

They are cute styles. It is great that we recycle our products. We have so much excess of everything for sure. Rita Spratlen

Maryann D. said...

Indosole sandals definitely look well made and comfortable and it seems like a great company to purchase from.
twinkle at optonline dot net

Unknown said...

I adore the pink ones. I love that they have no slip tread on the sandals. I have a pair of sandals I love but I have a hard time wearing them because they are so slippery

VickieC said...

I love the look of those sandals