Thursday, June 26, 2014

Review: Oberon Design - iPhone Case

The Oberon Design signature style of tooled leather imagery, makes our precision designed, leather clad, hard rubber case distinct in a crowded phone case market.
Our case has an amazing fit, finish and hand feel that is slim, light and flexible, all the while offering real protection.

Check out this rough treatment demo here: http://oberondesign.com/dtl-iphone-drop/  

Who Are We? An American manufacturing success story, founded in 1972 by leathersmith and owner, Brendan Smith, Oberon Design produces all its bench crafted, hand made goods in Santa Rosa, CA. Entering the tech market with the release of the first Kindle, Oberon Design now produces covers for iPad, iPhones, Kindles, Samsung products, Nooks, Nexus and more. 

Our Thoughts

Red Cloud Dragon iPhone 5S Case
I'm one of those people who likes to change their iPhone cover to suite my whims of the moment. One thing that has never changed for me though, is my love of dragons and the color red. It's fairly safe to say that combining those two items will make me absolutely LOVE something even more than you might think possible! Oberon Design has done just this!

They have manufactured iPhone cases that are leather covered! The case itself that the phone sits in is rubber, of course, but that is covered with bench crafted leather. Not only is the case really light and slim, it's über protective!  I don't know how many times I have held my breath because I've dropped my phone with this case on it. Every time I've picked it up, it's been just fine!

The thing that you're looking for with any case you look at for your devices is that it's going to protect your device. You don't want it to not protect the device and just look pretty. I must admit, Oberon Design has out done themselves with the phone cases. They're pretty AND protective! 





If you're looking for a great phone case for a great price (the cases retail at $37) you need to head over to the Oberon Design website. Not only do they make phone cases but they make a bunch of other really neat stuff that you can see a small sampling of below. 



You can also find them on Pintrest, Facebook and YouTube





2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am thankful to this blog giving unique and helpful knowledge about this topic, I read your blog now share great information here. This blog increse my knowledge source . code ส่วนลด iphone

Anonymous said...

Apple’s Phone is a beautiful device, but beauty can often often fragile. If you work outside in all weathers, you like to go adventuring, or maybe you just drop your Phone a lot, you should definitely consider investing in a tough, rugged Phone case that can take the knocks. iPhone case manufacturer