Thursday, June 12, 2014

Review: Earth's Best Hot Cereal



Earth’s Best offers a new hot cereal for toddlers! This certified organic and kosher hot cereal is perfect for those cold mornings! With two flavors, Brown Rice and Quinoa Sweet Potato Cinnamon, and Oat and Brown Rice Pumpkin Vanilla, it’s sure to fill that little tummy with warmth!

These are so simple to make, boil your water, add grains, stir and reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 4 minutes, or you can also microwave it in just a minute and a half! Easy! We usually use the microwave and it’s a cinch to make when baby is super hungry!

Offering texture and flavor, these cereals are a lot like flavored oatmeal, but without all the added junk. Baby loves each one, and this is a huge plus! I don’t have to ponder what to fix her for breakfast, and if she’ll eat it or not. Healthy, quick, and flavor filled, are the biggest advantages!
Busy parents will love how simple these cereals are to fix. Don't fret in the mornings while trying to get everyone dressed, simply grab your Earth's Best hot cereal and go!

Available at Babies R Us and Diapers.com, Wholesome Morning Hot Cereal retails for $4.99


Follow Earth’s Best on Facebook and Twitter.

Reviewed by Steph

5 comments:

An Apel a Day said...

I fed this brand to my babies.

rochelle said...

I never heard of this

Tamra Phelps said...

I've never been a big fan of hot cereals, but they would be much better for kids, I'd bet.

rj7777 said...

I can't believe it! Everywhere I go quinoa is there. It is a different grain and I like it. New cereals are fun to try and I like hot cereal too. Thanks for sharing. I haven't seen this yet. Rita Spratlen

Seth said...

Quinoa is really starting to become popular, but I'm not a huge fan. The oat & brown rice cereal looks tempting though.