Saturday, June 21, 2014

Kidz Bop Party Pop Review






Kids everywhere love music. That's where Kidz Bop comes in. Today's most popular songs sang by kids, for kids. 

So many times kids miss out on a lot of things, because so much of the content isn't kid friendly. I have had the privilege to review a couple of Kidz Bop CD's and I can honestly say, they choose appropriate songs that are insanely popular. My son is crazy about these, and would love for me to own every last CD put out. 

This go round, Kidz Bop has put together a kid friendly list of the most asked for party songs. I have to say some of these I haven't heard of, and some are super annoying (for me, as a parent); yet my 9 year old son sings to every one.  

You really can't go wrong with this CD! These make great stocking stuffers, presents for all occasions, and is a great "just because" gift for your kids, or any kid in your life! I am thrilled that Kidz Bop has offered yet another fantastic CD for review.


You can find Kidz Bop all over, but you can click here to purchase online.


5 comments:

An Apel a Day said...

Most kids would love this! Dancing is so great for them.

Unknown said...

i can't believe they still produce these, I bought the kidz bop CD's for my daughter at least 5 yrs ago, she loved them and I didn't have to worry about bad lyrics

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing this. My young grandkids love music and I am very careful with what I let them listen to

VickieC said...

the grandkids would have fun with this

Unknown said...

love kids bop! can't believe they are still making these!!!