Thursday, May 29, 2014

Summer Skin Care with JOHNSON’S® Baby Products!



When you have a child, you want to do what's best for them. You want to protect them and make them safe, this includes protecting their skin. When you think of protecting their skin, JOHNSON’S® comes to mind immediately. 

When you have a brand new baby, people tend to give you gifts and most of the time it includes baby lotion and baby powder, right? JOHNSON’S® Baby Lotion has kept all four of my kids' skin feeling silky and smooth since the day they were born. When their skin gets dry even now at ten, six, four and almost a year old, I tend to reach for JOHNSON’S® before I reach for anything else. Heck, even I use it on ME! 

With the summer here we will use it even more just because after a long day at the lake swimming and fishing, the kids' skin is dried out after a bath. Just this past Memorial Day weekend I used JOHNSON’S® Baby Lotion on me after I ended up with a touch of sun burn just to be sure that the moisture stays in my skin so it doesn't flake or peel. Not to mention I now smell like a baby! 

Now, again, with summer we end up with sports like baseball and soccer. Heat and humidity along with a cloth diaper on baby's bottom can spell a recipe for disaster. That can spell a recipe for a horrible diaper rash or heat rash. Not for us. JOHNSON’S® Baby Powder helps cure that. The baby powder makes it so Miss Mackenzie's bottom stays nice and dry. I also love JOHNSON’S® Baby Powder for the boys. I think it's one of the best protections from Jock Itch that I've found! 

The other staple that is a MUST HAVE from JOHNSON’S® for the summer months is the Take Along Pack especially if you're camping or going on a vacation. The Take Along Pack includes JOHNSON'S® Baby ShampooJOHNSON'S® HEAD-TO-TOE® Baby WashJOHNSON'S® Baby LotionJOHNSON'S® Baby Powder Pure Cornstarch with Aloe Vera & Vitamin E, and DESITIN® Rapid Relief Cream. All of these are in travel size but they're more than enough for a five day get away like what we had for Memorial Day weekend. The JOHNSON’S® Take Along Pack also would make a great shower gift for expectant mothers! 

You can find JOHNSON'S® products at your local store. You can also follow  JOHNSON'S® on Facebook !





6 comments:

Tamra Phelps said...

I have always loved the scent of baby lotion! Sometimes I use it myself, lol.

Shannon said...

Johnson's makes great products!

Jill D. said...

Johnson's is great! We've used it for 2 generations!

rj7777 said...

I love their products. I love to put some baby oil on during the shower and if really helps with dryness especially after being in the sun. Rita Spratlen

Denise Low said...

I use this for myself. And I love the scent.

Buddy Garrett said...


We have always used Johnson's products for our daughter. The products are great.