Saturday, May 17, 2014

Round-Up: Top 5 Road-Trip Essentials






1)      Easy Access:  Keep all the necessities in an easy to reach into tote ensuring a stress-free ride!
Laugoa: Women's Laugoa Mobile, $26.45, available at OneStopPlus.com
2)      Snack Away: Loved by all and better-for-you, take these treats on the road for the perfect pick-me-up snack: Welch’s Fruit Snacks, $1.00 for 2.25oz snack, available at select retailers nationally 
3)      Cute and Comfy Feet: Easy to slip on and off and an American summer classic just like the road trip itself: Birkenstocks: Billiard Nubuck Arizona, $120, available at select retailers and www.birkenstockusa.com
4)      Document the Memories for Later: Don’t miss a moment: Lomography Fisheye No. 2 Voyager Camera, $89, available at Lomography
5)      Stay Hydrated: The cool water pouch deflates and rolls up for easy storage: Vapur Flexible 2 Pack Set Water Anti-Bottle, $10, available at Target.com
 

Our Thoughts:



There is nothing my kids enjoy more than Welch's Fruit Snacks when we're on the go. They would eat them everyday if they could. I've tried a lot of brands and they all seemed pretty much the same.  But the fruit snacks from Welch's are unique because they are made from real fruit juice and they taste great! We received bags of Welch's fruit snacks in Berries 'N Cherries, Mixed Fruit, and Tangy Fruit to try out for our review. It didn't take much prompting to get my kids to eat them, because they will eat anything that looks like candy.  But I know that these are actually good for them. They loved the tasty fruity varieties. I tried them too. Even though I normally find the fruit snacks to be a little too sweet for me, Welch's were pretty tasty.  We'll definitely be looking for Welch's Fruit Snacks on the grocery store shelves in the future. They are perfect for lunches and for snacks on the go. With summer just around the corner, they are a great alternative to all the sugary snacks lining the shelves.

3 comments:

VickieC said...

I totally agree,wouldnt leave home without any of those items

An Apel a Day said...

I agree with those things. Kids are always hungry and thirsty. I have to have snacks and water in the car.

rj7777 said...

This is very true. All of these are nice for a trip. I used to have a pair of those sandals. The flat water bottle is interesting. I need snacks for sure and I love sweet snacks too! Thanks for sharing the ideas! Rita Spratlen