Friday, May 2, 2014

Organic, Refreshing & Flavorful Sparkling Waters from Cascade Ice








Cascade Ice an organic sparkling flavored water line that could be a fit for any upcoming healthy living stories you may be working on. Cascade Ice Organic sparkling waters are USDA-certified Organic, and are also free of calories, sweeteners and sodium!
 
These premium waters come in 4 delicious flavors: Mixed Berry, Lemon Zest, Citrus Twist and Lemon Lime

 Connect With Cascade Ice


Cascade Ice is on the web! Check us out or tag us on the following sites:

My Thoughts:
  After my first taste of the Cascade Ice Sparkling Water,  and I was hooked on it. Now that they come in organic varieties, there's even more to get excited about. Plus they have zero calories!
While I love the idea of a low calorie drink, I rarely like the flavor. Most of them taste artificial and leave behind an unpleasant aftertaste.  So I opened my first bottle of Cascade Ice with a little trepidation.  Surprisingly, these drinks tasted much better than I expected. Each one comes in a tasty fruit flavor with just enough carbonation to make it bubbly. But these aren't your average soft drinks. They taste more like a mixed drink without the alcohol, but you can even add that in if you feel the urge. 


 I received several of the new organic flavors to try out including Citrus Twist, Lemon-Lime, Lemon Zest, and Mixed Berry. My favorites were the  Mixed Berry and Lemon-Lime, but the diversity of flavors allowed everyone is  my family to find something they enjoyed. My husband likes the Citrus Twist and my daughter enjoyed the Lemon Zest. I had given up soda due to the calories and the questionable ingredients, but Cascade Ice offers a way to enjoy carbonation without worrying about calories.  It's also free of sodium, caffeine, gluten and sugar. It's a wonderful treat and one I plan to indulge in often.

Cascade Ice is available for purchase in all 50 states, at retailers such as Albertson’s, Safeway, Ralph’s, QFC, A&P, Raley’s, Coborn’s, HEB, Market Basket, Shoprite, Food City and Price Choppers, among many others. Click here for a full map of retailers: http://cascadeicewater.com/wtb.html





3 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my goodness these sound amazing, i love the other flavored drinks called ice that are zero calories, these sound similar!!!!

gorda361 said...

i love flavored drinks but havent tried these

Ogitchida Kwe's Book Blog said...

Sounds yummy. I like the fact that it is organic too!