Sunday, May 18, 2014

Make A Splash with My Little Darling - Review & Discount Code




These years with my little ones are so precious. I cherish every minute and I love to take photos to commemorate all our special moments. Having stunning wardrobe choices is an imperative part of capturing the magic. I have teenagers and toddlers, so I know it won't be long before my younger children take their apparel into their own hands. For now, I enjoy picking out beautiful designer clothes for them. A wonderful place to find high end fashions for an affordable price is My Little Darling.



 With summer on the way, one of the things I was looking for was a swimsuit for my daughter. We live at the Jersey shore and we spend a lot of time at the beach. So we need a suit that is made to last. My Little Darling had just what I was searching for. The Island Floral Swimsuit is one piece that slides right on. There are no snaps or clips and the stitches are sturdy. I also love the beautiful tropic design.




My little diva loves the bathing suit, but what she loves even more are the matching accessories. Each set comes with an adorable little bag perfect for storing seashells or other treasures. If you really want to go all out, you can even purchase matching flip flops!



Of course, My Little Darling also has some adorable summer attire just for boys.The Aqua Victory Tee definitely has a summer feel to it. It's made from the softest cotton and the design doesn't fade in the wash. If you're looking for something a little more formal, they have you covered there too. Here are just a few of the items on my wish list.





If you'd like to learn more about My Little Darling and all their summer fashions, check out their website. If you are thinking about making a purchase, now would be a great time. New Age Mama are being offered an exclusive discount. Just enter the code nam at check out to get 20% off your order!  They also offer free shipping on all orders in the US!  To keep up with new products and promotions, follow them on face book, twitter or pinterest. And remember, if you want your kids to stay in style this summer, My Little Darling keeps it classy and affordable.


0 comments: