Saturday, May 31, 2014

Book Review: Momstrology: The AstroTwins' Guide to Parenting Your Little One by the Stars

Kids DO come with an instruction manual—their astrological chart. Momstrology is the complete guide to understanding how both you and your little one are guided by the stars, and how your charts play a factor in how you relate to each other.

Identical twin sisters Ophira and Tali Edut, professional astrologers known as the AstroTwins, offer a modern look at astrology and parenting, and combine the two into a guide to understanding yourself, your parenting strengths and weaknesses, your little one's personality, and how you and your child can best relate to each other. Thoughtful, informative and fun, Momstrology covers every possible mom/child sign combination, and includes valuable information for dads and caregivers too.

 Our Thoughts

Anyone with kids wishes at some point that they'd come with a handbook. I know I have wished for one more times than I can count with each of my kids. With my boys, they're all their own personalities and are so different from one another that it's hard to fathom parenting them all the same. It just doesn't work; you know what I mean if you have more than one kiddo. Mackenzie is coming into herself now too as she broaches that year old/toddler stage of life and I KNOW I won't be parenting her anything like I do the boys.

Why is this? Well, a lot of it has to do with the fact that they are all completely different people with different likes and dislikes; different phobias, too. This is where Momstrology comes in handy, too. Momstrology allows you to see what your (in my case) Libra, Scorpio, Aquarius, and Gemini's strengths, weaknesses, likes and dislikes are and can be. Reading over my kiddos signs I kept nodding as the signs fit them to a tee.

Once you're done with reading about your child's astrological sign, you can read how your sign or the other parent's sign meshes with the sign of the child. This was very eye opening to me as I could figure out for myself how to go about meshing with my children's signs without making it an all out battle of wits and wills.

I absolutely love this book and I recommend it for any mom who wants to understand her child better based on the astrological signs. 5 stars from me!

You can follow Momstrology on Facebook and Twitter. You can also visit their webpage and learn more there, too! Click here to purchase Momstrology on Amazon.




0 comments: