Sunday, May 4, 2014

Beach Essentials from @Kohls #SummerEssentials



Summer is creeping up on us,  and you won't hear any complaints from my family. Soon it will be time for us to head to the beach. Living fifteen minutes away from the ocean has its advantages. We can go chill out on the coastline any time we want, especially since I work from home. Here at the Jersey Shore, we like to say that our life is everyone else' vacation. When I start my summer shopping, one of the first places I go is Kohl's. Whether I can make the hour drive to the physical store or shop online, I always find exactly what I need for my whole family. They have everything we could possibly want for the beach from swimsuits to sunglasses. But don't take my word for it. Here are just a few of the must have beach essentials available at Kohl's.

You won't want to be at the beach without some protective eye-gear. Vera Wang gives you the UV protection you need with the style you crave with her trendy opal sunglasses


Swimsuits? Whether you want one piece or two, bikini or tankini, you can find it on the rack or online at Kohl's. One of my favorite brands is SO Swimwear. I love their tummy tuck tankinis which make me feel confident in a two piece for the first time since becoming a mom.


A good beach bag is imperative for a long day in the sun. You have to pack snacks, sunscreen, cash, your phone, a few books, music and lots more. This beautiful Craft & Barrow tote has lots of compartments for all your necessities, the material makes it easy to clean, and it looks great with any swimsuit.



Did I mention music is a must on the beach? No need to bring ear-buds since I know the spots where the tourists can't find us. We can totally jam out to our favorite music without disturbing anyone and the HDMX Jam Bluetooth Speaker gives us great sound quality, even over the crashing waves.



Even on the beach you need to accessorize. My daughter loves these Jennifer Lopez hoops. Each one is covered with rhinestones that sparkle in the sun and set off any beach attire.



If you want to stay in the shade without having to carry a bulky umbrella, a floppy hat is a must. Apt. 9 has some pretty trendy options in neutral colors you can mix and match with any swimwear.



Scarves on the beach? Why not? This floral loop scarf by Candy would be the perfect accessory for a midnight stroll by the water.



Last but not least, how can you talk about summer essentials and not mention sandals? After a long winter, it's great to be able to set our toes free! There are literally hundreds of sandals at Kohl's, but I'm especially fond of their Mudd selections.

These are just a few examples of the awesome beachwear and accessories you can find at Kohl's.  They have everything you need at the best possible prices. Be sure to check back next week when I'll share some of the Kohl's Style Essentials! To keep up with all the great products at Kohl's, check out their website or follow them on face book.


***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way.***

0 comments: