Saturday, April 26, 2014

NightCare Beauty Products Review




NightCare Debuts New Skincare Products
Chicago, IL – April 7, 2014 –NightCare, a Justin Blair & Company brand and makers of spa-quality products for hands and feet, is pleased to announce the launch of two products – NightCare Rejuvenating Hand Cream and NightCare Exfoliating Foot Scrub.
“With the recent launch of our new website, we are excited to now be introducing these new products to our existing line,” said Justin Bearak, chief operating officer of Justin Blair & Company. “We are constantly aiming to please our customers and provide them with effective, innovative products that will best serve their needs.”

The NightCare Rejuvenating Hand Cream moisturizes hands with its paraben free formula that combines shea butter, jojoba oils, along with vitamins A, D and E into a silky, non-greasy cream to soften rough, dry hands. The cream is available in both 6.5 oz. and 2 oz. tubes for a suggested retail of $13.00 and $6.50 respectively.


The NightCare Exfoliating Foot Scrub contains natural pumice suspended in a refreshing aqua cool gel. The scrub gets rid of corns, calluses and rough flaky skin to leave feet feeling soft and smooth. Its refreshing scent completes this invigorating skin treatment. It is available in a 6.5 oz. tube for a suggested retail of $13.00

Our Thoughts
I really like the foot scrub, it has a pleasant smell and an earthy color to it. Visualization is everything for me, and this foot scrub reminds me of the sea. It doesn't hurt when I rub it on my feet like some products, this one feels good and does that job at the same time. I wear flip flops all the time, and this had a tendency to dry my feet out, so this scrub did great to "rejuvenate" my skin again and make them all shiny and clean looking. Plus, they smelt great.
As for the rejuvenating hand cream, the smell is awesome, but not overpowering. I only need about a pea size dab of lotion and it covers my hands easily. I am even having my husband use it, as he does yard work a lot and his hands are getting beat up. This product is really soothing on his fingers and palms.
Two great beauty products that work well and are easily affordable. Currently on sale too so buy your foot scrub and lotion soon!
Check them out on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest too!
Reviewed by Jackie


0 comments: