Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Diono Is More Than Just Car Seats!--Review

Diono car seats, Convertible boosters, storage solutions, stroller and travel accessories consistently earn high ratings from industry experts and families worldwide. Their product designs combine safety, convenience and style.
Since their company started Diono has worked to solve the real everyday worries and hassles parents face. Their first product idea was born from a family discussion on a documentary demonstrating the consequences of improperly secured car seats in collisions. Within the year family members had created a prototype that would come to be known as Mighty-Tite® — the world’s first and only seatbelt tightener designed for ease of use and peace of mind.

Our Thoughts: 
I was thrilled when I learned that Diono was sending their product! No, it wasn't a convertible car seat, but it was organizational help and window shades! Both of which was desperately needed. I am now a believer in these products! I originally thought things like this was silly and just money spent that you could have saved. I. Was. Wrong. 

The Car Shade for Kids is a life saver! My daughter doesn't care for the sun in her face, and in our car, the windows aren't tinted enough for her liking! The shade allows her to relax a bit more and enjoy the car ride. And it comes in a two pack!
Easy to install the Cool Shade goes on the window with ease in just seconds! No more worrying about creases and crinkles, it goes on smooth! Protection from the sun it filters both UVA and UVB rays. Static cling keeps it on, it's reusable and removable! 

The back seat organizer keeps my eight year old's things contained and not all over the back of the vehicle! He enjoys having his books, his hand held game consoles, his tablet, and many other things when we go places. 
This keeps them all neatly in one place, and even holds a drink! There's even enough room to hold my daughters toys as well! I would have definitely passed this up when purchasing items for the kids and am so thrilled to have it now!
Connect with Diono:

15 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the sound of and benefits of each of the product brought to me in this review. I wish some of the features were available many years ago. Its comforting to know that people keep looking for safer products for young children.

An Apel a Day said...

That would be so nice for road trips!

tisme143 said...

I really like that sun blocker for the car window, i know we have tried a few other products but the sun seems to always beam in ,not good for the little one and I love that organizer for the vehicle, thats a definite must for every car.. thanks for share

Holly Thomas said...

It seems like a good quality product.

tat2gurlzrock said...

What great products! I love them both!

Candy Kelley said...

My daughter would love this as a new parent I will have to share it with her

Unknown said...

Love the window shades!

Jan Lee said...

Yes, I too thought they were just about strollers and car seats. I'm glad to know that they provide products for older kids too. I would get the window clings for my passengers even if they weren't kids lol Thank you for the review :)

Jill D. said...

This is great, because it not only keeps the toys pretty much in place, it also holds a drink!

Unknown said...

This is great, because it not only keeps the toys pretty much in place, it also holds a drink!and i like that

Unknown said...

I like the sun shade, I'd put them on all of my windows. Thank you for this review.

Tamra Phelps said...

The shade would definitely be useful. No kid will sleep with the sun glaring in their face--& the organizer would be handy kids or no kids!

Karen Delaney said...

Reading this makes me realize how far child safety has progressed. When my nephew was a baby, they used to have car beds...no restraints, no seat belts, and car seats were basically booster seats.

Unknown said...

As someone who could never ave children, this wouldn't apply to me but I will pass along.

Buddy Garrett said...

The back seat organizer would be great for the children's things during trips.