Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Review: Tech21 Phone Cases

As we enter 2014, people everywhere are making and trying to keep their New Year’s resolutions, but only 8% of people have been found to achieve them, according to the University of Scranton.

Tech21 wants to make sure that people can keep one resolution in 2014 – making sure that their precious devices remain protected from life’s calamities. According to SquareTrade, more than 15 million people damage their phones during the holidays, which can lead to pricey repairs during the most expensive time of the year.

Tech21’s advanced cases and screen protectors are available for a wide variety of smartphones, tablets and laptops, and deliver unrivalled protection without taking away from the beauty and functionality of the device. The company uses patented D3O “goo” in its cases, which locks up upon impact to for ultimate protection.

A few of Tech21’s newest products include:

- Impact Shield Self-Heal Screen Protector: This multi-layered screen protector, which includes an advanced BASF Impact Absorption Polymer that is also used in bullet proof glass, delivers an unrivalled combination of features that make it the world’s most advanced screen protection product on the market today.

- Impact Trio: This slim fitting, colorful case utilizes an intelligent multi-layered protection structure and features an easy “snap on” design for the iPhone 5s.

- Impact Band / Impact Mesh: Available in a wide variety of colors, both of these cases feature patented D3O polymer, which locks up upon impact for ultimate protection, while also giving full access to all of a device’s ports and buttons

Our Thoughts
Back in September, I went from an iPhone 4s to an iPhone 5s.  There was a huge difference in weight and thickness. Honestly with my iPhone 5s I feel like I'm going to snap it in half just because I'm still not used to having it be so thin. Don't get me wrong, I love that it's thinner than the iPhone 4s but this feeling lead me to try numerous cases.

Between my husband and I we are very, very picky when it comes to cases for our phones. We want something that is sleek, not bulky, but protects the phone as much as possible. The only cases that I have found that I like are the Tech21 cases! The Tech21 cases keep the phone sleek and not bulky but they also protect the phone as well in my opinion as something that you could easily pay twice as much for!

We have the Impact Band (hubby has it on his phone) and the Impact Shell. What I like best about both of these cases is they both let you see the phone itself. While I like the colored cases and cases that have funky designs on them, I really like the ones that allow you to see the phone itself. I mean, I did purchase the iPhone 5s in silver for a reason, not to mention that I wouldn't be able to see the True Blood sticker I have on the back if I don't have a clear case. So for us, we LOVE the clear case of the Impact Band and Impact Shell that we have now.

If you're looking for a case for your phone, check out Tech21. They have cases for other brands, not just iPhone. They also have cases for your MacBooks, iPads and Kindles as well!

Follow Tech21 on Facebook and Twitter too!

0 comments: