Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Review: Non toxic Jewelry from Chewbeads

**This Product was received free in exchange for on honest review.**


About Company:
The idea for Chewbeads began in 2009 shortly after the birth of my son. Like most babies, he loved to put everything in his mouth and my necklaces were a favorite. Like most moms, I didn't feel comfortable letting him chew on them, with concern that they might break or have unwanted chemicals. As a veteran of the fashion industry, I had an amazing collection of necklaces and bracelets, so with those as my inspiration, I set out to create soft, non-toxic jewelry, which was colorful, chic and, above all else safe. Hence, Chewbeads!

Our Thoughts:
When you think of baby friendly, so many times you don't think about the jewelry you wear. Here's a new take on it! It's cute, light weight, and baby loves them! 
I got these and thought, "Eh, I'm not so sure." However, when I put them on, they're adorable, and my little one loves it! She takes them and plays with it, chews on it and it helps keep her occupied while nursing. I wouldn't have thought of this idea, but it's wonderful!
The necklaces break away easily so that it's easier on mom's neck, and doesn't ruin the whole thing. You simply snap it back together and continue. 
The bracelet is light weight, comfortable and super fun for little miss as well! A definite plus in our book! Baby approved, and mommy wanted!

Reviewed by Steph
***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. The opinions expressed in the review are my own and were not influenced in any way.***


0 comments: