Monday, October 21, 2013

Holiday Gift Guide: The Dopper Review


**Product was received in exchange for a honest review**

The Dopper – The message is the bottle
The Dopper  (us.dopper.com) is putting an end to plastic waste. In America alone, over 450,000 single-use plastic bottles are used every minute, of which less than 20% is recycled.  The Dopper is the perfect reusable bottle: sustainable, practical, and fashionable. No more need to buy and throw away plastic bottles. With an innovative Dutch design that’s made in Holland, The Dopper encourages people all over the Globe to use tap and filtered water in their very own reusable Dopper. The Dopper is produced with a zero net footprint and is BPA-free. The bottle is dishwasher-safe (up to 149 °F) and can easily be cleaned with a dishwashing brush. In addition, The Dopper Foundation was created that has executed countless drinking water initiatives in Nepal because fresh, flowing drinking water is most certainly a luxury for many living in other parts of the world. 10% of all the company makes goes to The Dopper Foundation which executes educational outreach projects around water and plastic waste. It also funds clean water access projects in Nepal.


Our Thoughts

I absolutely L.O.V.E this water bottle! Absolutely love it! It's 500 ml which converts to almost 17 ounces and is so easy to carry with me. I love that it comes apart in three pieces. I love that it's SO easy to put in the dish washer. I love that it's so easy to fill! 

This bottle has accessories too! You can get a carabiner clip to hook to a backpack, bag, or your belt loop. It's fabulous to hook to the diaper bag when I am running errands. There is also a Dopper-Belt. It's a lanyard that you can attach to the bottle to hook around your neck or around stroller handles. The only thing that I don't like about this bottle is that my kids LOVE this bottle too and they constantly steal my bottle! 

The fact that these bottles are BPA-free, dishwasher-safe and are helping with clean water access in other countries is reason enough to purchase one of these. But the biggest thing that I see is that this bottle has forced me to drink more water and has made me want to have more of these bottles! Fantastic stocking stuffers for any age and I know my kids and husband will be getting one of their own in their stockings this Christmas! 


***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. The opinions expressed in the review are my own and were not influenced in any way.***

0 comments: