Saturday, July 27, 2013

Audible.com & Dan Brown's Inferno - Review

**Products received in exchange for a honest review**

Image from Audible.com


Audible.com is a company that has audiobooks that are able to be downloaded to your iTunes so that you can listen to your book. You can upgrade, downgrade, pause your subscription or even cancel it very easily. They have reasonable rates ranging from one book a month at $14.95 to 24 books all at once (or over the course of the year) at $229.50. What's even better is that they have customer service 24/7 through their website in form of chat! I loved that I could easily chat with them when I had a question about service!

You can click here to learn more about Audible.com.

Our Thoughts

When Audible.com asked for us to review their product they offered up Dan Brown's Inferno. This is a book that I was all for listening to!  I was fortunate enough a few years ago to be able to listen to Da Vinci Code and Angels and Demons. I remember having them on my iPod shuffle as I was mowing the grass. That was the only way that I was able to get the books "read" as I had miserably tried actually reading the paperbacks. This time, I was able to listen to Inferno through iTunes on my MacBook Pro while I assembled our new bed frame from Ikea and while I was in labor with Mackenzie. Yes, I was listening to Inferno while I was in labor! It worked pretty slick too as a distraction!



Now, Inferno is a continuation of Robert Langdon's story. He's the main character in three of Dan Brown's previous books. If you're like me and you love the mystery and suspense that a thriller bring, this is the book for you! For me it just continued the story that Langdon has been set with in the previous three books. If you haven't had the chance to read or listen to Da Vinci Code, Angels and Demons or  The Lost Symbol I would highly recommend listening to those three first then listening to Inferno. This story (as with all of the Robert Langdon stories) creates a lot of forward thinking and is a page turner (even without the pages!). I give it 5 stars!

If you want to check it out, you can click here to go to the Inferno page on Audible.com


***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. The opinions expressed in the review are my own and were not influenced in any way.***

1 comments:

Diwali said...

A nice product and a gift for book lovers.Too pleased to buy a good book at an affordable price.Since i had purchased more books and i was sure that it would be a good purchase and i am not disappointed