Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Easter Gift Guide - MyChronicleBooks Review & Discount Code




Books open up a whole new world of imagination.  Even now as an adult, I still get lost in the pages of a good book. I put myself in the place of the heroine, and imagine what it would be like to be her. When I read books to my children, I always see their eyes open with wonder. But imagine how much more amazing it would be if your child really was the hero in the story? Well, at MyChronicleBooks, that is exactly what happens. They make story telling that much more magical by adding in your child's name , qualities, and even their photo.



For our review, I choose the Princess book which I was able to create online myself in just a few easy step. Willow is the main character in the story and she was so excited to see her name on the cover of this book. She has a fairly exotic name, so we don't often find things with her name on them.  The book itself is hardback so it will hold up well. The illustrations are beautiful and graphic and the story is all about Willow and her day as a princess. She gets fan mail, visits her pony, has a wonderful breakfast, dresses up in beautiful gowns and more. The child's name is mentioned on every page and will really make them feel like they are part of a magical wonderland. We were even able to add a personal dedication to the beginning of the book.



The Princess book is only one of dozens of fun stories available for children of all ages at MyChronicleBooks. Collect them all and have a truly personal collection. If you are thinking about making a purchase, now would be the perfect time. New Age Mama readers can get 25% off + free shipping by using promotion code: TryMyCB! To keep up with future promotions, be sure to follow the on face book or twitter. One of these personalized books would make a wonderful and unique gift for all the children in your life this Easter.



 ***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: