Thursday, February 21, 2013

Soft Scrub Total All Purpose Bath & Kitchen Cleaner Review

 
 
 
NEW Soft Scrub Total All Purpose Bath & Kitchen Cleanser is tough on stains, yet gentle on surfaces.  The new and improved formula has more whitening power and less residue, for better rinsing.  That means better cleaning and faster rinsing for your tile, grout, sinks, and tubs.
 
 Our Thoughts:
 
I am meticulous when it comes to cleaning my bathroom and kitchen. I'm in there at least twice a day scrubbing things down. This great new product is just the tool I need to keep things sparkling. This one product will clean the entire bathroom and kitchen so you only need this one bottle.  And it works great. This morning I controlled myself long enough to let my family really dirty the sink. My husband shaved, my kids brushed their teeth, and of course, no one rinsed out the sink when they were done. After just a few squirts of Soft Scrub Total All Purpose Bath & Kitchen Cleaner and very little actual scrubbing, the sink looked clean and as shiny and new as the day we got it.  I love a clean bathroom. I also love a cleaner that isn't overpowering. And Soft Scrub Total has a lemon pleasant scent that will keep the bathroom smelling fresh.
 
 The product worked just as well in the kitchen. It cut through grease stains on the oven. It made the sink shine, but it was gentle on the counter tops. This is definitely a great all purpose cleaner without the chemical smell that so many other cleaners have.

If you want to learn more about Soft Scrub All Purpose Bath & Kitchen Cleaner, check them out of Facebook or Twitter.  And look for this great new product to hit shevels at your local stores any day now.

Reviewed by Laura

***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: