Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Power of A Flower Natural Skincare



Power of a Flower is a line of organic and natural skincare. Their products include, cleansers, exfoliaters, toners, and moisturizers.  Their natural products are cruelty free and are available for reasonable prices. I was lucky enough to receive a little sampler of their products to try out and I definitely enjoyed them. They are all made from natural herbs, essential oils, and flowers so they are safe and gentle for all skin types. They go on smooth with no greasy residue, and have a fresh, clean scent. Here are a few of  the items I got to try. 




Regenerating Oil

This oil was developed from essential oils in flowers and was designed to accelerate the  natural repair process of your skin. It minimizes pigmentation and inflammation and restores the elasticity of your skin. I found that after just a few uses, my skin looked healthier and my skin tone was more even.




Refreshing Toner

This all natural toner helps to tighten pores and smooth out your skin without drying it out. Unlike most toners I've tried, this one didn't make my face feel like it was on fire,but it still gives you that fresh, tingly feeling.




Healing Hand Balm

This is a must have for the winter season. My hands always used to  get dry and cracked as the temperature started to drop. Since I've been using this product, my skin has been healthy and there was  been no painful chapping. It doesn't have that greasy feel that many balms have. It goes on smooth and rubs in evenly.




Restoring Lip Balm

This is another product you'll want handy if you are spending any time outside in the cold. A coating of this lip balm will keep your lips protected from all the elements. It prevents chapping and chaffing without any harmful ingredients. Made from the calendula flower, this balm will stregthen and repair the delicate skin of the lips.

If you would like to learn more about this company and all they have to offer, you can visit their website. All of their items are available for reasonable price and during the month of December, they are even offering free shipping on all order over $20. Also be sure to follow them on face book to keep up to date with future products and promotions. Take flower power to a whole new level with the amazing line of skincare from Power of a Flower.

***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: