Saturday, October 1, 2011

Weight Watches Frozen Treats Review



Summer might be over, but that doesn't mean I'm ready to give up my ice cream. Ice Cream is one of my favorite snacks all year long.  But I just had a baby, and I need to lose about fifteen pounds. My goal is to do this before next summer, so I can fit into my pants, and into my bikini when its time to hit the beach. I don't have the time or the discipline for a full fledged diet. I always have and probably always will eat what I want when I want. I have never tried diet foods before in my life, and I almost didn't sign up to participate in the Weight Watchers review. But I am sooo glad I did. The ice cream options from Weight Watchers are delicious! They don't taste anything like diet food, they satisfy the craving for something cool and sweet, and they are perfectly proportioned to help you lose weight. Even though I am not following the "points" with the Weight Watcher program, they are still great snacks to help me cut back on calories. Here are a few of the tasty flavors that Weight Watchers offers that my family got to sample:




Weight Watchers Snack Size Ice Cream Sandwiches 
Low-fat vanilla bean ice cream or low-fat chocolate ice cream nestled between chocolate cookie wafers. An adult version of your childhood favorite guaranteed to bring out the kid in you. Each sandwich contains 80 calories, 1 gram of fat and 2 grams of protein. Offered in a package



New Weight Watchers Dark Chocolate Dulcé de Leché Dessert Bars
Chocolate-y, caramel-y goodness that's rich and completely indulgent. The low-fat, creamy dulce de leche ice cream is swirled with caramel and dipped in rich, dark chocolate coating. What could be more delightful? You can't go wrong at only 120 calories, 4.5 grams of fat and 0 grams trans fat. Offered in a package of 6.








New Weight Watchers Strawberry Fruit Bar: 
You don't have to find a berry patch to pick your own fruit. Just reach for these low-fat strawberry fruit bars packed with real strawberries. There's a refreshing taste of summer in every bite. Only 70 calories, 0 grams of fat and each bar provides an excellent source of antioxidant Vitamin C. Offered in a package of 6.



Weight Watchers Strawberry Smoothie Bar
All the creamy goodness of a strawberry smoothie, conveniently on a stick. Each bar is a luscious blend of low-fat strawberry frozen yogurt and real strawberries, and contains a mere 60 calories, 1 gram of fat and 0 trans fat. Also, a good source of Vitamin C. Offered in a package of 12.

I really can't rave about these ice creams enough. I never thought I would enjoy them as much as I did, but I am totally hooked. Even if you aren't looking to lose any weight, the varieties I tried are better than many of the other name brand ice creams I have purchased in the past.  The Strawberry Fruit bars are like fresh fruit on a stick. The ice cream sandwiches are creamy goodness between two pieces of chocolate heaven.  The Dessert Bars are a decadent treat. And the creamy strawberry smoothies were my favorite. They are like a tropical drink on a stick. I will definitely be getting these products again, and encourage anyone who is counting calories to give them a try. 

You can check out all the varieties of ice cream and learn more about the program on WeightWatchers.com. You can also find their products in stores nationwide including Walmart. To keep up with new products and promotions, be sure to follow them on twitter or become their fan on face book. If you are looking for a taste sensation to satisfy your sweet tooth, check out the Weight Watches ice creams today.

***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: