Friday, October 7, 2011

Cakes Suzette Review




 Halloween is coming and my children are getting loaded up with tons of sugary sweets. But what about mom and dad? We need something tasty to satisfy our sweet tooth too. Candy corn and lollipops aren't going to cut it for me. Even the traditional chocolate bar leaves me wanting something more. Something decadent and sweet that can satisfy my adult pallet. I found exactly what I was looking for at Cake Suzette. Their Cake Os are round bites of heaven that come in a variety of scrumptious flavors. They combine two of my all time favorite things, rich dark, milk or white chocolate and moist and delicious cake.




For my review, I was sent a sampler pack of Cake Os that included six of their most popular flavors. Each one was more amazing that the next. I think my favorite was the Red Velvet Cake O which was coated in white chocolate. I like it because its not overly sweet. The other flavors I tried included Lemon, Brownie, Vanilla/Chocolate, Chocolate Peanut Butter, and Strawberry. They are long gone now, but just thinking about them is making my mouth water. Each one is a perfect circle of delight and just enough to be satisfying without having to feel guilty about overindulging. The chocolate shells crack open to reveal rich cake, baked fresh and always so moist they practically melt in your mouth. Cake Os are definitely a treat I will be indulging in again.



If you would like to give Cake Suzette's products a try, they are available in their online store. Choose from sampler packs of assorted flavors or pick one or two of your favorites. They also have some adorable Halloween themed cakes available, and check back on the holidays for some fun gift ideas. If you are thinking about making a purchase, now is a great time. Just enter the code NEWAGE20 to get 20% off your first order now through 10/31/11. To keep up with the latest products and news, be sure to like them on face book or follow them on twitter. If you want to treat yourself to something special this Halloween, don't be tricked by the competition. Only at Cake Suzette is everything made with "a billion calories of goodness".



***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: