Tuesday, September 27, 2011

R. J. Luna Dream Dreamwear Review




Last week I was watching the Emmy Awards. The best part of watching any award show is seeing all the gorgeous gowns. I always thought that it must be amazing to own a one of a kind original that was tailored just for you.  A dress like that seemed like an fantasy that would never fit into the budget of a stay at home mom with four children. But then I discovered R. J. Luna, and I learned that anyone can afford a beautiful one a kind dress!



R. J. Luna was kind enough to design me an  piece from their Dream Wear collection.  I thought this was a fitting name for the line since owning a original design is like having a dream come true. The dress I received is from the Cecielia line. I love the color scheme and the retro look of the fabric they choose for me. The empire waist has a slimming effect, while the v-neck gives you that sexy edge. The dress is casual enough for Sunday brunch, but also nice enough for dinner dates. I was amazed at how comfortable it is. The Dream Wear name could imply that you can wear it while you're sleeping because its as soft as cozy as a nightgown. But you would never guess that my looking at it.  I couldn't be happier with my R. J.  Luna original and I love that they provide this unique service at prices that are affordable for the average woman.



R. J. Luna can create a custom gown for any woman of any shape or size. They design their pieces with the knowledge that we are all beautiful and unique, and their designs bring out and enhance those natural attributes. Chose from a casual dress like the one I received or have them create a elegant, formal gown fit for the red carpet. If you would like to purchase a R. J. Luna original, they are available exclusively at My Song Boutique. But stay tuned because soon you will be able to order online on their website. To keep up with future styles and promotions, be sure to follow them on face book. If you want to feel like a star, start shopping with R. J. Luna today.


***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. *** 

0 comments: