Thursday, September 22, 2011

NONNI’S BISCOTTI INTRODUCES BISCOTTI BITES




 When I was a little girl, there was an old Italian women who lived on our street. She was a real old world Italian, who wore the black veils of a widow. She was all hunched over and had a huge crooked nose and gray hair wrapped up in a tight bun. Her name was Muddyette. I was only four and she kind of looked like a witch to me. I was terrified of her. Until she opened up a package of Nonni's Biscottis and gave me one. They were so good that she become an instant friend, and I spent the next ten years visiting with her regularly. Once I got used to her thick accent, I learned a lot about her life in Italy. She passed away almost twenty years ago at age 101, but I will never forget our talks over milk and Nonni's Biscotti's.



 Today Nonni's is still around, and while back then I thought they would never be able to improve on an already amazing recipe, they have come up with some decadent flavors that simply make my mouth water.  They have added ingredients like chocolate and caramel to give an old favorite a new twist. And if that isn't exciting enough, they just recently came out with Biscottie Bites. These bite size portions are the perfect way to get your biscotti fix and come in lots of tasty varities. Here are just a few. 

Almond Dark Chocolate Biscotti Bites

Classic almond biscotti dipped in gourmet dark chocolate. This bite size treat is a modern tradition combining the delicate flavors of biscotti with the rich taste of the finest chocolate available.


Classic Almond Biscotti Bites

Crisp and crunchy, with the sweet flavor of almonds and just a hint of anise. This classic bite-size creation is rich in Tuscan tradition, and is excellent compliment to a cup of coffee or express


Caramel Milk Chocolate Biscotti Bites

Light and crunchy filled with sweet creamy caramel and dipped in gourmet milk chocolate. This bite-size treat is truly indulgent combination that is irresistible. 


My family and I received a assortment of Nonni's new flavors to try out, and I can't tell you how much we loved them.  They are  a classic treat that all generations can appreciate. If you are interested in giving them a try, they are available in stores nationwide. Check their store locator to find a location near you.  To keep up with new products and promotions, be sure to become their fan on face book or follow them on twitter.  Pick up a box of Nonni's Biscotti's today and bring a little piece of Italy home.



***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: