Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Baby Bonanza! Bright Starts Bounce-A-Bout Review




This week, I just brought home my fourth baby. So when it comes to baby products, I have lots of experience. If you have a baby or know someone who is expecting, Bright Starts has lots of wonderful gift ideas that are perfect for babies of all ages. When it comes to infant toys and baby gear, whether you have newborns or toddlers,  Bright Starts is a great company to shop with. One of the things I know I will be needing in just a few short months is a bouncer. So of course I turned to Bright Starts. They have a large variety of bouncers in lots of fun styles and colors for both boys and girls.





I was lucky enough to receive the Bounce-A-Bout to review. This bouncer is definitely a step above the rest. First, it was really simple to put together. You just need to snap a few pieces into place and you have a safe and secure place for babies to play. My husband had it assembled in just a few minutes. Once its done, your baby is going to love rocking, bouncing and spinning in the comfortable padded seat. The bouncer includes eight exciting toys that provide a variety of sensory stimulation.  There is a lady bug mirror that makes silly sounds when they press the buttons. There are hanging toys to encourage your baby to reach and grab. There are also rattles, spinners, teethers and lots of other fun toys in adorable insect characters that kids will love. The spinning seat allows your baby to reach all of them easily.




One of the features I really loved about this bouncer, in addition to easy assembly and versatile toys, is the fact that it offers three adjustable seat settings. This assures that your baby will be comfortable. There will be no dangling legs or cramped up knees. It also guarantees that is will last for as long as you'll need it. A good bouncer has always been a must have for me. I like to keep it right next to my desk so the baby can play while I work on my blog and my novels. With the Bounce-A-Bout, I know my baby is going to be entertained so that I can get something done. A busy mom can't ask for more than that from their baby gear. At only $69.99, its also an affordable price for a bouncer with so many unique features.





The Bounce-a-Bout is only one example of the wonderful products you can find at Bright Starts. They offer all types of baby gear including rockers, swings, play yards and more. They also have plenty of adorable toys. One of Willow's favorite toys is the Peek-A-Zoom Airplane which you can get for just $14.99. Their products are available nationwide in stores like  Kmart, WalMart, and Toys R Us. You can also order online, and right now, free shipping is available on all orders over $90. To keep up with the latest promotions at Bright Starts, be sure to become their fan on face book.  Having a new baby is a wonderful, but very busy time for every new mom.  Bright Starts makes shopping easy and gives you everything you need to bring your baby home in comfort and style.





***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: