Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Summer Birthday Bash! 3D Laser Gifts Review



If you are looking for a truly unique and personalized gift for any occasion, than look no further than 3D Laser Gifts. They create beautiful customized crystals using your favorite photos. These beautiful crystals give photos a whole new dimension. You will be able to preserve your memories forever in this remarkable piece of 3D art. They are perfect to place on a desktop or your bedroom dresser. I actually discovered they also make an adorable night light.





Working with 3D Laser Gifts is a simple process. You simply upload your photo and they do the work of engraving the crystal for you using an advanced laser process. I worked with one of their wonderful employees and he was amazingly helpful.  He helped me choose the perfect photo and customized it to fit into the crystal.  Once the crystal was finished, it was shipped right to my door in only a few business days. This is super quick shipping for a personalized item. They also package the item securely so that your one of a kind treasure arrives safely on your doorstep.



I decided to use a photo of Willow for our crystal. It wasn't easy to get them a good picture of her at the right angle since babies squirm and wave their arms around. But they were able to crop it down and make it look perfect.  When I saw the crystal with my baby smiling back at me in 3D, it actually made me a little teary eyed because it was so beautiful. The picture I took doesn't do it justice. You really have to see it yourself to believe how amazing this is. And even more amazing is that the crystal will last forever. It won't fade and crumple like old fashioned photos. I can't accidentally delete it like my digital photos. Its a memory that will last for generations.




If you are looking for the perfect gift for a grandparent a  3D Laser Gifts crystal would be a wonderful idea. They are also a great way to commemorate special events like birthdays, weddings, graduations and more. You can use group photos or individual photos. You can even include your pets. The crystals are available in a variety of shapes and sizes. To learn more about this great company, you can visit their website.  To keep up with the latest promotions and giveaways, be sure to follow them on twitter or become their fan on face book.  And check back here at New Age Mama in October for an awesome giveaway! Visit 3D Laser Gifts today and make your memories into a masterpiece.



***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: