Friday, July 22, 2011

Mothers En Vogue Maternity Clothes Review




While there are lots of wonderful things about pregnancy, shopping for maternity and nursing clothes has never been one of them.  In my area, I could only find one store that carried any at all, and they were VERY expensive with limited choices.  I couldn't find any pants in my size at all. So of course, I looked online, and there I came across a wonderful little boutique called Mothers En Vogue. There I found beautiful, all natural clothing at a great price.  Their maternity clothing is high quality, stylish and made with only the best materials.






For my review, I received the The Britney Bubble Tank in peach. The first thing I noticed when I put on this shirt, is how soft, cool, and cozy it is. It is made from bamboo and feels silky against my skin. The all natural bamboo is a non toxic material, making it safe and  comfortable, even for pregnant skin which is easily irritated by harsh fabrics and chemicals. As an added bonus, it is also biodegradable, so its good for mother earth as well as moms-to-be. The other thing I love is that is works as both a maternity shirt and a nursing shirt, so you get twice the use out of it.   It has a double layer for nursing,  and an adorable bubble hem bottom. You can wear it with a pair of jeans or a skirt and it will look just as nice. Its the perfect shirt to keep you in comfort and style throughout the long months of pregnancy and nursing.





In addition to their adorable and versatile tops, Mothers En Vogue also offers lots of other wonderful products for moms and moms-to-be including dresses, bottoms, bras, intimates and more. All of their products are selected based on their all natural attributes, and are brought to you at prices that are more than reasonable. To find a location near you that sells these wonderful products, be sure to check their store locator. To keep up with future promotions,  become their fan on face book.  If you are expecting a baby or know someone who is, Mothers En Vogue is a great place to get everything you need to get ready for your new arrival. Check them out today and celebrate your pregnancy with all natural style.






***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: