Monday, May 16, 2011

Father's Day Gift Idea - Personalized Aprons from Aprons & Smocks

 
 
 
Nothing tells a person you care like a personalized gift. When you take the time to make the gift a one of a kind, the receiver knows you were really thinking about them. It is especially nice to receive personalized items from children and grandchildren. They will be a keepsake people will treasure all their lives. At  Aprons & Smocks, they specialize in embroidered aprons, which are a great idea for Father's Day. They can be embroidered with names, dates, or whatever else  you might want added and come in a variety of styles, colors and fonts.






For our review, I picked an out apron for my dad. He is always grilling in the summer, and the apron he has is probably older than I am. I had it embroidered with "Happy Father's Day Grandpa-Love Gabby, Frankie and Willow."  He is crazy about his grand kids, so I know anything from them will be a big hit. The embroidery is done in lovely calligraphy, and the white letters stand out in sharp contrast to the black apron. The stitches are tight so there is no worry of them coming undone in the wash. This is the perfect gift for any dad this Father's Day, especially if they are the king of the grill.




In addition to their personalized aprons, Aprons & Smocks offers a variety of other interesting products including shirts, vests, head wear, artist smocks and other accessories. They also offer chef apparel for a very reasonable price, which I wish I knew about sooner because my husband just bought a bunch of chef jackets for twice that they charge.  Turn around time is quick for their customized items and prices are more than reasonable. If you are looking for a great gift for Father's Day, or just need some new chef jackets or artists smocks for work, Aprons & Smocks is the perfect place to start shopping.






***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: