Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Mother's Day Extravaganza! Zenker Cake Slicing Kit Review




I am not much of a baker. When it comes to cakes, I usually leave it to my chef husband. Especially when its for a special occasion and needs to look fancy. When it came to trying to make a layer cake...forget it.  I wouldn't have even considered it. Until now. Thanks to the Zenker Cake Slicing Kit, even someone as hopelessly klutzy as I am can slice a cake perfectly and create a cake that is a work of art.


 The Zenker Cake Slicing Kit comes with everything you need to make your cake a masterpiece---a slicing mold, a baker's knife, and a cake lifter. Using the kit is simple. The mold tells you exactly where to slice the cake, and it comes out perfectly even every time. The cake lifter allows you to lift each layer with no fear of breakage. I know I have had to start over a thousand time when I broke pieces in half. That will never be a problem again. You can slice the cake in up to eight layers, for the perfect cake every time. Its a great invention and I'm not the only one who thinks so. Be sure to check out Rita's review over at One2Try. She loves her Cake Slicing Kit every bit as much as I do.



With mother's day on the horizon, I'm sure there are lots of moms out there who love to work in the kitchen.  You can make their job just a little easier with the Zenker Cake Slicing Kit. If you would like to purchase one for yourself or as a gift, you can find them on Amazon. They are currently available for $59.95 with free super saver shipping. You can't ask for a better deal than that. So grab yours today and make your Mother's Day  a little slice of heaven.



***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: