Saturday, February 26, 2011

Cheese Cake.com Review

 
 
 
From the time I was in high school I always imagined myself being one of the "Golden Girls" one day. I have two old friends and the three of us would be just like them. I would be Rose, talking about the old days back in Wildwood and still having my head in the clouds, just like always. And one of the best parts of being a golden girl would be those late night talks with the girls while we enjoyed a slice of delicious cheesecake. And the place where I will be getting all my cheesecakes from this point on, is Cheesecake.com.

 
 
 
I was lucky enough to receive one of the gourmet samplers from Cheesecake.com to review, and let me tell you, it was like receiving a little piece of heaven. This particular cake comes with a few of the most popular flavors including original, mocha chocolate, turtle, and very strawberry. Each bite was a scrumptious masterpiece. Each morsel just melts in your mouth and leaves you wanting more.  These cheesecakes are a decadent treat that would definitely pass the "Golden Girl" test, and its only one of so many amazing flavors you can find at Cheesecake.com.  They also have cherry cheesecakes, cookies and cream, NY Blueberry, Black Forest, and Pineapple to name only a few. Whatever flavor you can imagine, whatever toppings best suite your tastes, you are sure to find it at Cheesecake.com.
 
 
 
But wait, there is more than just cheesecakes and Cheesecake.com. If you are looking for just the right gift for friends or family, they have it all and can deliver it right to your door. Looking for the perfect Pecan Pie? They have them. Need to send some flowers for Mother's Day? They have an amazing selection of lovely bouquets. Want some chocolate covered strawberries for your Easter baskets. Yep, they have that too. Cheesecake.com literally has it all!

 
 
 
 
If you would like to learn more about this amazing company and all they have to offer, you can visit their website. To keep up with the latest sales and promotions, be sure to follow them on twitter or become their fan one face book. They also have a great recipe section  if you are looking for some original dessert ideas. Any self respecting cheesecake lover or future golden girl, is going to want to keep this website bookmarked for all their cheesecake needs.





***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

1 comments:

Jade Rahl said...

I'm going to have to try this. I loooove cheesecake. Always ready for a new slice indeed :)