Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Holiday Gift Guide - WarmlyYours Review




Its getting cold outside. I feel the cold more than the average person and I am always looking for ways to stay warm without cooking the rest of my family my turning the heat up too high. I love electric blankets and those herbal pillows you heat up in the microwave. But I spend a lot of time at my desk, either blogging or working on my novels. My desk isn't that far from the door, and with my husband always coming in and out to smoke, it can get pretty drafty. But now, thanks to WarmlyYours, I can stay nice as toasty while I type.



For my review, I received one of their Under The Desk Heaters. It looks like its just a pretty little mat that fits snugly under most computer desks. But when it starts to get cool, you can turn it on and its like you're magically transported to a tropical paradise. You're suddenly surrounded by a glowing warmth that is just enough to keep you comfortable. The simple dial allows you to adjust the amount of warmth until its just right for you. Its a wonderful feeling to be able to have warm toes without shoes even in the dead of winter.  For folks who work in an office, this would be a wonderful alternative to a space heater, which I know from experience can sometimes cause a power short. They also create a lot less clutter under the desk.




The mats are only one examples of dozens of amazing items you can find at WarmlyYours. They also have towel warmers so you are always wrapped in warmth when you step out of the shower, snow melters and more.  You can even get your entire flooring equipped with heaters whether it carpets, hardwood, tile, or even stone. To learn more about this company and all the gadgets they have available, you can visit their website. Check them out today, and never feel the chill of winter again with the WarmlyYours.


**Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: