Thursday, November 4, 2010

Holiday Gift Guide - Scandle Review





I love trying out new candles. I also love trying new skin care products. When both are combined into one great package, its twice the fun.  That's exactly what you get when you purchase a Scandle Candle.  When melted down, these wonderful scented candles can be used as a massage oil. It combines skin care with aromatherapy. Something that I can't wait to use in my Reiki practice.


For review I received a 4 oz candle in the Warm Vanilla Sugar Scent. I love sweet, bakery type scents, and this one was very relaxing and uplifting. It filled the whole house with fragrance. This small candle lasted almost a week, even though I used some of the melted soy as an oil. I loved how soft this oil left my skin, even though it was very dry from the cold. This is really a wonderful product that I will defintelty want to purchase again and which I know I'll be using as stocking stuffer this  Christmas.
 
 

If would would like to learn more about this great company and all they have to offer, you can visit their website. You can also follow them on twitter or become their fan on face book. Beauty products and candles for both hot gifts every year. Now you can give your friends and family both in one unique package.
 
 
 
 
[Product review & giveaway disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."]

0 comments: