Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Holiday Gift Guide - Jewelry Ninja Review


 


I am a big fan of personalized items. And one of the things I have been wanting to get is a necklace with my children's names on it. A came across a wonderful little website called Jewelry Ninja.  Here you can choose from a variety of styles and settings in their Posh Mommy collection. You can have the necklaces personalized in any way you choose and even include your children's birthstones. Each piece is a delicate masterpiece that is a one of a kind treasure that would make the perfect gift for any mother or grandmother this holiday season.






For my review, I was sent a lovely Posh Mommy Engraveable Loop. Each of my children's names are intricately carved in lovely calligraphy. I don't like big gaudy jewelry. This piece is just the right size. The loop is simple but lovely. You are able to clearly read the words and see each of the birthstones, but its not big and heavy. Its a wonderful keepsake and makes me feel like my children will always be close by even when they grow up and have their own lives.
 
 
 



Of course, you don't have to be a mother to find the perfect piece for you at Jewelry Ninja. If you have a personal mantra, having it engraved on one of their pieces would be a wonderful idea. You can even have it done if your own handwriting. Or if you're celebrating an anniversary or other special occasion, commemorate it with a personalized gift. No matter what you want engraved on your necklace, ring or bracelet, Jewelry Ninja will probably be able to get it done. Plus they have tons of other beautiful pieces like earrings, rings, bracelets and more that are perfect for casual days or even weddings.




If you would like to learn more about this great company and all they have to offer, you can visit their website. To keep up with the latest promotions, be sure to follow them on face book. If you are looking for a special holiday gift for a wonderful woman in your life now would be a great time to order.  For the whole month of November, shipping will be only $2.95 for all orders! So get a head start on your holiday shopping with Jewelry Ninja today.






**Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! I love the idea of a personalized necklace with birthstones!