Wednesday, May 9, 2018

SCARED TO DEATH HORROR MOVIE COLLECTION

SCARED TO DEATH

HORROR MOVIE COLLECTION


Calling all Horror film fans! 21 modern and classic features together in a killer bundle of thrilling, chilling movies! 
Films include: 
I Know What You Did Last SummerWhen A Stranger CallsThe CaveVacancyWind ChillDevourInsanitariumThe PlagueVinyanThe Corpse VanishesNight FrightDr. Jekyll & Mr. HydeTales of FrankensteinLights Out: The Passage BeyondKillers from Space and MORE!


My Thoughts

I am a huge horror junkie, and I don't mean the new stuff that comes out today. Give me Vincent Price or Bela Lugosi any day. In this fantastic set, you get three discs of the best horror films ever to hit the silver screen and some more modern movies as well. That's 22 hours of quality entertainment.  There are twenty-one films that span the decades. Some of my favorite include:

The Corpse Vanishes
I Know What You Did Last Summer
The Plague
The Cave

The movies in this set range form the the early 21st century to black and white classics.  There is something for everyone and you just can't go wrong with a selection this diverse. Horror lovers everywhere will love it. 



0 comments: