Friday, June 10, 2016

Get TSA ready for Makeup Academy from CVS





Don’t let TSA regulations come in the way of your vacation beauty routine! With Makeup Academy’s new mini-sized beauty products, it’s easier than ever to look on point, on-the-go and on a budget. Please see below for some of the best travel beauty picks from the collection, available at select CVS Pharmacy stores nationwide.

Additionally, beginning this summer100 travel-friendly beauty and wellness products from bestselling brands at CVS Pharmacy will be placed conveniently in the checkout aisles for on-the-go grabs. Brands you love such as Ahava, Weleda, Maybelline, SkinFix, Olay, Rimmel, Yes To and Dr. Hauschka are offering mini versions of your favorite drugstore finds, perfect for your purse or your next summer weekend getaway.


Find Makeup Academy at CVS






My Thoughts

These are all adorable and perfect sizes. Not only would they be great for travel, but also your purse. You could get a mini bag and be able to bring along all your favorite make-ups with you. 

I got to test out the Makeup Academy brand. This was a new brand for me. I liked on the back of each packet, it gave tips on how to use the make-up or ideas on how to make your thin lips look thicker. A company putting in little details like that for me, go a long way. While I like to put on make-up, I'm not expert and little tips help me a lot.

The eye shadows went on lightly and not overly dark. I liked the range of browns so I could define my eyes. I've never been a lipstick fan, but I did like the lipstick duo that they sent me to try. Both colors were flattering and worked well with the color palette they sent me that went well with the eye shadow. I also got to try a few of their brushes, such as an eyebow comb, and angled brush, and a powder brush. The brushes were soft against my skin and applied the make-up evenly.

Over all, I really liked this make-up line and will be looking at more of Makeup Academy products, which are sold at CVS. Be sure to stop by and pick up travel sizes of all your favorite make-ups to keep in your purse or be TSA ready with your favorite face products.



0 comments: