Friday, March 25, 2016

Introducing - NEW Dove Dry Oil Collection.





I’m happy to introduce to you the NEW Dove Dry Oil Moisture Body Wash and Beauty BarInfused with Moroccan Argan Oil, Dove Dry Oil is specifically formulated to address one of women’s biggest skin concerns – dry skin.

New Dove research, exploring the powerful intersection between dry skin and confidence, showed that 9 in 10 women are concerned about having dry skin, and 7 in 10 women agree that having dry skin impacts their overall confidence. Well, good news for women who want to shower away dry skin - the Dove Dry Oil range nourishes and protects from dry skin in the shower.

We also learned that nourished, moisturized skin leads to increased confidence in women.  An incredible 98% of women feel more confident when their skin is moisturized vs. dry.  For women with extra dry skin that can impact their confidence, Dove Dry Oil will replenish lipids to the skin, effectively cleansing without leaving skin feeling dry. 

NEW Dove Dry Oil Moisture Body Wash
·         Replenishes 12x more skin natural nutrients than competitors.
·         Features a specially designed formula with a blend of Moroccan Argan Oil, leaving dry skin softer and smoother after just one wash.
·         Takes a dual approach to healthy skin by maintaining and nourishing skin’s protective layer during cleansing.
·         Body Wash: 22 fl. oz. / $6.99

NEW Dove Dry Oil Beauty Bar
·         Dry skin needs a special kind of care. No other bar hydrates skin better than Dove.
·         With ¼ moisturizing cream and Moroccan Argan Oil, the Dove Dry Oil Beauty Bar gently cleanses and cares for your skin, leaving it soft and smooth.
·         Dove is not soap. It’s a beauty bar and does not dry your skin like ordinary soap.
·         Beauty Bar: 2 pack / $3.79

Connect with Dove:

My Thoughts:

I see Dove commercials constantly while watching television. The products always appear to be high quality and relaxing. It appears as if the users are going to have a luxurious spa day. After hearing so many good things, as well as seeing how much Dove campaigns for women, I was very excited to give these products a try. I personally love essential oils, and one of my main complaints has always been finding the perfect system to keep my dry skin away. My main trouble areas are my legs and hands. 

When the Dove goodies arrives, I instantly read over the information packet mailed with it. It was similar to what I have posted above. Everything sounded wonderful and I was ready to use them that evening in the shower! I started off by trying the Dry Oil Moisture Body Wash. It instantly bubbled into a light foam that spread easily. I could tell it was gentle on the skin, but was still effective. I ended my shower by using the Dry Oil Beauty Bar. I have to say that was my favorite of the two! It creates a thick lather that's amazingly soft. It  truly feels like it locks in the moisture. After getting out, I was impressed to feel how soft my skin was. After pat drying, I could see the difference in the dryer spots of my body. I've used these products along with my usual after shower moisturizing routine for a couple weeks now and have loved the results! I'd highly recommend this Dove line to anyone looking for something to help with dry skin.

Pros:
Really does moisturize your skin!
You will feel and see the results quickly.
Smells great.
Fair price for the quality.
The size of the products are large.
Wonderful addition to my current after shower moisturizing routine.


Cons:
The scent is very strong. If you're sensitive to heavy smells, these products may not be for you. However, I adjusted to the smell over time and it does not seem as strong to me now.


   

0 comments: