Monday, December 14, 2015

Holiday Gift Guide: Bobble Insulate


About Bobble Insulate:

Bobble is a high-grade, stainless steel drinking vessel that keeps beverages hot for up to 12 hours or cold for up to 24 hours. The new product line incorporates bobble’s iconic shape and style, with the addition of double-wall vacuum insulation technology for superior heat and cold retention. The BPA-free, dishwasher-safe bottle will not sweat and features a leak-proof seal. bobble Insulate is available in a range of six colors (polar, pear, sangria, peacock, mint, and coral).

Bobble also has several other products that are equally as amazing, such as the Presse, Infuse, Jug, and Classic. 


Our Thoughts:
This is the best thing since sliced bread! I had no idea when I said yes to this review that I would be totally and completely enamored with it. I literally use it for everything, hot and cold! It truly does keep things hot and cold for the time allotted by the company. This is my favorite item to carry with me places, and by places I mean everywhere! 

These come in six awesome colors, and kids will love this eco-friendly and stylish way to carry their drink. They're leak proof which is helpful, as kids tend to spill lots of things, at the most inopportune times! My ten year old has tried taking off with mine since I got it. As for my two year old? She just grabs it and runs off laughing. Definitely a high commodity in my house. 

The bottle design is easy to hang on too, and the top can be easily attached to your bike, or can be adapted to whatever sport you're in to. I just seriously cannot brag about this water bottle enough!

I will be buying three more for my kids and husband. This will be a hot this winter, for your hot chocolate and coffee drinkers! Cold snowy days haven't ever been so warm!

You can shop Bobble here. Find them on Facebook. For more places to shop Bobble, simply click here to see where they're sold!

0 comments: