Thursday, December 10, 2015

Holiday Gift Gudie - Mad Hippie Antioxidant Facial Oil




I love moisturizers, but I love them even better when there are more natural or organic alternatives, and this one sounded like a great option. The Mad Hippie Antioxidant Facial Oil has a number of great ingredients that are meant to help your skin get the moisture it needs. This particular product contains argan oil, strawberry extract, broccoli extract and more. 


I tried this oil on my fave, hands, and feet. While I wasn't blown away with the way my face and hands responded to it, I have to say that I absolutely love what it did for my feet. They tend to get really dry and cracked, which is so uncomfortable. This happens even when I am scrubbing them in the shower. After one use of this, I noticed a big difference. My feet look a lot smoother and feel so much better. I would definitely use this product again. 

As for the other areas I used it on, the difference was not as big, but I will say that I like the way it feels. It's an oil-based product, but it didn't feel as oily to me as some lotions out there. It also only required me to use a small amount of the liquid to get some results, which I like. Overall, I would say to give this one a chance. 


0 comments: