Thursday, December 10, 2015

Holiday Gift Guide - Green Goo by Sierra Sage




There are times when you need to give your skin a little TLC on the go, so when I came across this review opportunity from Sierra Sage, I couldn't pass it up. Made with organic herbs and essential oils, this little kit covers several different things. 

First off, there are two different kinds of lip balms: Cool Mint and Citrus Zest. I am really picky about lip balms! I like to feel them, but I don't want it to be overwhelming, and these did the job well. They also lasted nicely, even after eating and drinking.




The second part of this kit contained three different creams: First Aid, Skin Repair, and Dry Skin. As luck would have it, right after receiving these products in the mail, I accidentally burned a small spot on my hand. I didn't really feel it or get bothered by that until a little later. Once I did? Out came the cream! I applied a small amount and loved the cooling sensation it left. Definitely a help that day, and the dry skin one was great for my hands. I feel pretty confident in saying that you can't go wrong with any of these. 

The little kit I got comes in a small plastic case for easy travel. I love that, as I can just toss it right in my backpack and go, knowing that if I need any of those products, they are right there.  


0 comments: