When it comes to friends, I've seen a lot of them come and go. True friends are really rare, but I am very blessed to have a few that will always be near to my heart. However, none of my friends will ever take the place of my oldest daughter. She is truly my very best friend. As a newly single mom of four, my daughter has been my biggest supporter. She helps with the housework without me having to ask, she always offers to babysit her younger siblings, and heck, she's even been trying to set me up with someone. Aren't those the types of things that best friends do? I've always known she was a great kid, but in the last few years she's become a friend and confidant too.
My daughter has gone so far above and beyond what I ever would've expected from a teenager, that I thought she deserved a little shopping spree. She's been in the market for some new beauty products now that she just started high school, and when it comes to beauty products, CVS has always been my go-to store. Not only do they carry all my favorite brands, they usually have them at great prices. If you catch a sale, the prices are even better. Add to that the awesome perks of the CVS Beauty Club, and you're guaranteed to get the best deals out there.
If you aren't familiar with the CVS Beauty Club, here are some of the advantages of signing up:
- $5 ExtraBucks® Rewards for every $50 cumulatively spent on qualifying beauty products (includes hundreds of products across cosmetics, skincare, haircare, hair appliances, hair accessories, hair color and fragrance
- 10% off beauty shopping pass at enrollmen
- $3 ExtraBucks® Rewards on the your birthday
- CVS/pharmacy regularly launches new beauty products from leading brands, including dermatologist-approved brands in the Healthy Skincare Center and exclusive to CVS/pharmacy brands like the NEW Makeup Academy collection, the Essence of Beauty fragrance, bath and body line, and the Nuance Salma Hayek beauty collection.
- Risk-free shopping! They offer a 100% satisfaction Beauty Guarantee on beauty purchases! If you're dissatisfied for any reason, you can return the beauty product (opened or unopened) along with your receipt to any CVS/pharmacy store. They’ll refund the full purchase price — no questions asked!
- In-store, beauty shoppers can receive personalized consultations and product advice from Beauty ConsultantsOnline, beauty shoppers/fans can access deals, expert how-tos, beauty giveaways, etc. at CVS.com, Facebook.com/CVSBeautyClub and
With all the goodies we brought home, we were able to enjoy some quality girl time and even do makeovers! We got all this for under $100 AND earned an extra $20 in ExtraBucks rewards that we can use on our next purchase. If you want to cash in on some fantastic deals at CVS and earn some ExtraBucks for later, be sure to head to your local CVS and check out all the amazing savings! These are only a few examples of the products you can purchase at CVS to earn cash back in the Beauty Club program. To see all that CVS has to offer, head to your local CVS/pharmacy or visit them online at CVS.com, Facebook.com/CVSBeautyClub and .