Sunday, July 26, 2015

Buy one Original HP Ink, get a 2nd Cartridge for 50% off



I love my HP printer.  My family photos come out just as nice as professional photos. I have a whole file of pictures waiting to be printed, but I can be stingy with my ink because it's so expenses. The cost of printing photos can add up quickly.  Luckily, HP is offering an amazing sale that I plan to take advantage of.  Starting today,  if you buy one Original HP Ink,  you can get a 2nd Cartridge of equal or lesser value for 50% off! This is the best deal on HP ink since 2012.  Who knows when prices will be this low again, so make sure to grab you ink cartridges  today.


If you have pictures you've been dying to print or another project that requires lots of ink, now would be a great time to stock up!   You can take advantage of this offer via the HP website, as well as at retailers such as Staples, Best Buy, and Office Depot.  But hurry! This promotion starts on 7/26 and ends on 8/1, so get your ink today.



1 comments:

Unknown said...

what a great deal! I go through a lot if ink printing coupons weekly and art, color pages etc for the little one so this is great! Thank you for the heads up on this fab deal :)