Sunday, July 26, 2015

Video Game Review: Rocket League



The successor to 2008's Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars, Rocket League is a futuristic sports-action game that equips players with booster-rigged vehicles that can be crashed into balls for incredible goals or epic saves across multiple, highly-detailed arenas. Using an advanced physics system to simulate realistic interactions, Rocket League, relies on mass and momentum to give players a complete sense of intuitive controls in their unbelievable, high-octane re-imaging of association football!




Available for purchase on the PS4 and Steam from PC.


Connect with Rocket League



My Thoughts

This was a fun game and my son really enjoyed playing this. He is a YouTube kid, so once I told him about the game, he went straight to YouTube and started watching videos of others playing it. We used the PC version through Steam. In a matter of minutes, we were up and running.

My son first tried the multi player game and had a hard time. Nothing with the game, just because he'd never played it. So he then went to single player and learned the game. He enjoyed himself while playing it. I waited to see if after playing he'd go back to the game, because I figured that would be the real test. I'm happy to report, he's pulled it up several times since downloading and chosen to play with game without me encouraging it.

When I watched him play, I was impressed with the graphics. They were bright and clear. The concept of the game was different too. It was like combining several types of games into one. He had a lot of fun and was pretty animated while playing it. This is a game I would recommend to those who have children who like to play video games.


1 comments:

Roberto said...

Thank you for sharing your find.. I love everything that has to do with sports. However, you yourself understand that even video games of this kind have a gambling connotation. But if you are an adult, then you do not need half measures. you can bet freely here - https://in.1xbet.com/ I constantly check how things are going in cricket to make a good bet and get real money.