Monday, May 11, 2015

NEW Treats at Chewy!




Whether you have a dog or a cat, Chewy is your one stop shop for all your pet care needs. I live in a little tourist town, so I don't have many options when its time to get treats for my pets. Luckily, Chewy has something to suit any animal's palette. They even have treats that both cats & dogs can enjoy. This month, we got to test out the WISHES Icelandic Haddock Fillets from The Honest Kitchen. This is a brand new addition to Chewy, and a really fantastic choice, because it's a yummy treat that both cats and dogs will enjoy.



The WISHES fillets are made with only one pristine ingredient--dehydrated haddock, and its a delicious snack both my pets enjoyed. As soon as you open the box, you get a whiff of good, all natural fish. My pets both came running for them.



The snacks are in long strips, which my Golden Retriever munched right up. She's never had fish treats before, but since we've just discovered she's allergic to beef, this was a great alternative.



For my cat, I had to break the pieces up a little, but he was just as impressed. I had two very happy four-legged friends this week who got to be extra spoiled thanks to Chewy. Of course, the WISHES fillets are only one example of the new treats available at Chewy.com. Here are a few  more items on our wish list.





Chewy has everything you need for your pets including food, liter, treats, bones, flea prevention and so much more, and all for prices well below resale. Plus, shipping is free on all orders over $49. To see all they have to offer, be sure to visit their website or follow them via social media. If you have a pet, you can make their life and yours more convenient, by shopping online with  Chewy today.

Connect with Chewy




10 comments:

Sarah Matos said...

The protein bars look like a great pet treat.

VickieC said...

my dog would enjoy these as well,he loves hiss treats

Robin Wilson said...

It sure looks like your dog enjoys these. I sure wish my dog would chew rawhide, it would really help her teetch.

Unknown said...

I am always on the lookout for new and healthy treats for my dog. These look like they are both yummy and healthy.

Unknown said...

These snacks sound like they would be great for our pets. I have never heard of these before. Thank you so much for sharing

polly said...

Your dog is cute...we have a 7 year old Golden Retriever...best dogs ever. She would love to try a new brand of treats!

Sandra Watts said...

Great treats for your pets and what a cute dog.

An Apel a Day said...

It's great to have this for them to chew on. Then they aren't chewing things that they shouldn't be chewing.

Unknown said...

We don't have a dog of our own. We get to puppy sit for my boss pretty regularly and that gives my girls the experience of having a dog without it becoming a full time job for me. The dog we watch is Penny the Pug and she loves her treats. She is still very much a puppy, so full of energy and mischief.

I will certainly let my boss know about this treats. I know she is always trying to find something for Penny to chew that is not her shoes

Arf2-D2 said...

Any idea if the icelandic haddock in this is sustainable? The Monterey Bay Aquarium fish guide (seafoodwatch.org) lists some US caught (eg the Gulf of Mexico) as 'avoid'. Haddock caught under the guidelines of the marine Stewardship Council seems to be okay though.