Bring all the luxuries from home – you’ll have a place to store them safely out of the elements without taking up precious tent space in a Coleman® Tenaya Lake™ Fast Pitch™ 6-Person Cabin with Cabinets. Two built-in cabinets with shelves make it easy to keep your gear organized, so you can skip digging though a pack for what you need. The Fast Pitch™ system uses pre-attached, color-coded top poles and hub, fast fit feet and snag-free Insta-Clip™ suspension to let you set up your tent 45% faster than a comparable Coleman® tent with conventional setup. If it rains, the tent is 75% more water-resistant, and the WeatherTec™ system with its patented welded floors and inverted seams also helps you stay dry. Illumiline™ reflective guy lines are more visible at night so you don't get tripped up if you need to take a walk in the dark. A room divider provides extra privacy for your entire group as they relax in a space large enough for up to two queen airbeds. When it's time to head home, the tent fits into an included wheeled carry bag for easy storage and transport.
- 2 built-in cabinets with shelves for extra gear storage
- Up to 45% faster setup and 75% more water-resistant than a comparable standard Coleman® tent with conventional setup
- Fast Pitch™ system with pre-attached, color-coded top poles and hub, fast fit feet, and snag-free Insta-Clip™ suspension
- Illumiline™ reflective guy lines for greater visibility at night
- WeatherTec™ system – patented welded floors and inverted seams help keep water out
- Hinged door for easy entry and exit
- Room divider for extra privacy
- E-Port makes it easy to bring electrical power inside your tent
- Included rainfly for extra weather protection
- Wheeled carry bag for easy storage and transport
- Easy setup in about 8 minutes
- Spacious interior has room for 2 queen airbeds
- 13 x 7 ft. with two 2 x 2 ft. cabinets
- 6 ft. 8 in. center height
- 1-year limited warranty
While I love camping, I've never actually pitched a tent before. I always left that up to the men. However, this weekend, I decided to set up this tent up in our backyard so the kids could have a little camp out. I was worried the assembly would be beyond my limited skills, but it was remarkably easy. All the rods come pre-attached, and they're color coded, making it easy to figure out where the different rods go. They snap/slide into place easily, and like magic, the tent is up. I think it took me about fifteen minutes, but I bet a more experienced person could do it in half that time. You can leave the top open for a nice nighttime view, or add the rain-fly to protect against sudden rain or morning dew.
Once the tent was set up, we had tons of fun inside. It's very spacious and has a high roof. I am 5'8" and could stand straight up without my head touching the ceiling. There are also lots of little compartments for storage, and a divider for privacy. I was able to fit inside the tent with all four of my children and our Golden Retriever, and there was lots of room to spare.
When you're ready to back up your tent, storage is easy too. It comes with a nice carry case that all the pieces fit into. The hardest part is getting the tent folded back up so that it fits, but if you fold it over a little at a time, and press out the air, it's easy to get it all packed in. The case also has wheels, making transport a breeze.
Overall, I loved the Tenaya Lake™ 6P Fast Pitch™ Cabin While I didn't test it in extreme conditions, it made it through a night of rain without getting wet inside, so we know its weather proof. It also held up under moderate winds without blowing down. Its spacious, comfortable, and kept us warm, but the quick and easy set up is definitely the best part. This tent was a ton of fun in our backyard, but I know it will work just as well when we head out for our annual camping trip in the fall.
Enter for your chance to win a Coleman® Camping Kit gives you practically everything two people could need to turn great camping trips into extraordinary adventures.
Connect with Coleman