CVS/pharmacy has always been my favorite spot for all my healthcare and beauty needs. They have great deals everyday, but ever since they started their beauty club, I have even more to look forward to. If you aren't familiar with the CVS Beauty Club, here are some of the advantages of signing up:
- $5 ExtraBucks® Rewards for every $50 cumulatively spent on qualifying beauty products (includes hundreds of products across cosmetics, skincare, haircare, hair appliances, hair accessories, hair color and fragrance
- 10% off beauty shopping pass at enrollmen
- $3 ExtraBucks® Rewards on the your birthday
- CVS/pharmacy regularly launches new beauty products from leading brands, including dermatologist-approved brands in the Healthy Skincare Center and exclusive to CVS/pharmacy brands like the NEW Makeup Academy collection, the Essence of Beauty fragrance, bath and body line, and the Nuance Salma Hayek beauty collection.
- Risk-free shopping! They offer a 100% satisfaction Beauty Guarantee on beauty purchases! If you're dissatisfied for any reason, you can return the beauty product (opened or unopened) along with your receipt to any CVS/pharmacy store. They’ll refund the full purchase price — no questions asked!
- In-store, beauty shoppers can receive personalized consultations and product advice from Beauty ConsultantsOnline, beauty shoppers/fans can access deals, expert how-tos, beauty giveaways, etc. at CVS.com, Facebook.com/CVSBeautyClub and
There are tons of great brands that participate in the beauty club. To help give us an idea, CVS/pharmacy sent me a box filled with goodies to try out. Skincare, haircare, make-up, nail polish--all of this and more can earn you cash back at CVS. Just look at all these amazing products.
My daughter and I had a great time going through these items, and we even passed some on to my mom. That's three generations of women that were thrilled with the variety at CVS/pharmacy. Here's a little more info on some of our favorites.
Suave Texturizing Salt Spray - A few spritzes of this sea salt spray will leave your hair looking full and healthy.
Ergo Buffer - This buffer has all the tools you need for a perfect manicure, but its small enough to toss in your handbag. The device is an oval shape and on each side is a different buffer. In the center is the part that makes your nails shiny.
Sally Hansen Micro Gel Nail Polish - This polish gives your nails a more natural shine and it lasts much longer than regular polish.
Revlon Photo Ready Insta-Fix Concealer- Hide stubborn zits or wrinkles instantly. This looks completely natural.
Eye Booster Instant Lash Extension Kit- Finally, long beautiful lashes that aren't all clumpy and gross. This stuff is amazing.
CeraVe Renewing SA Cleanser - This cleanser is gentle but still exfoliates your skin, leaving it feeling soft and healthy.
Dual Ended Precision Tweezers-Whether you're plucking eyebrows or removing a splinter, these tweezers have what it takes. The slanted tip makes it easy to get a good grip on stubborn hairs.
Rimmel London Provocalips - Two easy steps to perfect lips and color that lasts for up to sixteen hours!
Revlon Photoready Eye Art - Lid, Line, and Lash all in one package! You can have beautiful eyes in seconds with this awesome product.
TRESemme Perfectly Undone Ultra Brushable Hold Hairspray - Finally, a hairspray that holds your curls but still allows you to run your fingers through your hair!
These are only a few examples of the products you can purchase at CVS to earn cash back in the Beauty Club program. To see all that CVS has to offer, head to your local CVS/pharmacy or visit them online at CVS.com, Facebook.com/CVSBeautyClub and .