Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Make it Gluten Free With Immaculate Baking #IBBakesWell #PlatefulCoOp #Paid

 Disclosure: The information and prize pack have been provided by Immaculate Baking through Platefull Co-Op.


It’s time to bake well!

Immaculate Baking is launching a new line of dry baking mixes with the same promises and non-GMO commitment since its refrigerated cookie origins: Using only wholesome, simple, delicious ingredients, and offering baking options ranging from all natural, organic and gluten free!

Using the same ingredients you would use if you were to bake cookies, cakes, and brownies from scratch, Immaculate Baking’s eight new dry baking mix items have 0g trans fat, and does not contain artificial preservatives or high fructose corn syrup.
Look for new Immaculate Baking Dry Baking Mixes in the baking aisle! Now available at Target!







Find Immaculate Baking during a series of savings events:
  • 7/27 Immaculate Baking is featured in the Target circular!
  • Immaculate Baking is in the Gluten Free coupon book event handed out 7/27 and 8/17. Coupon is for $.75 off one Immaculate Baking Item.
  • Immaculate Baking is in the Back to School coupon book event handed out on 8/17, 8/24 and 8/25. Coupon is for $.75 off one Immaculate Baking Item.
  • Cartwheel offer 5% Immaculate Baking dry products: 7/6 – 8/2!
  • Digital coupon through on Target.com 7/13 – 8/9
  • Offer: $.75 off one Immaculate Baking Item.
  •  




 My Thoughts

As I get older, I find myself wanting to eat healthier, be it less carbs, less fat, or less gluten. Who knows what goes in half the stuff you buy in the store...really.

I definitely miss some things, especially cookies, so I was eager to try these new baking mixes from Immaculate Baking.

 I'd love it if my kids could be happy living on fruits and vegetables, but let's face it. They're kids. Sometimes they are going to want something sweet.  Something like cake and brownies. Its easy enough to find them in my local market, but most box mixes are filled with ingredients. The cake mixes at Immaculate Baking were just what I was looking for. 



We tried out of chocolate cookies and my kids enjoyed them. The cocoa is subtle, but that's to be expected. The consistency was difficult to work with though. The lack of flower in these makes the batter very sticky and rolling them into balls made quite a mess.


Of course, taste is also an important factor. When it comes to cake, I not only want to have it and eat it too. I also want to enjoy it. And the cake mixes from Immaculate Baking are awesome!  I got to try out both the brownie and the  cake mixes. Thay are all super easy to prepare. You just have to add in a few ingredients like eggs, oil, butter or water. Then mix and bake, and you're done. I hate cooking, but these were easy and even my kids were able to help with no problems. The cakes and brownies came out light and fluffy. They cooked evenly, and tasted great!  All in all, a great baking experience.



1 comments:

Lex said...

That is so great, my bestie can't eat gluten so she would love these.