Sunday, April 20, 2014

S'well Bottle Releases Exclusive Mother's Day Collection

Our bottles are beautifully crafted composed of non-leaching and non-toxic 18/8 stainless steel, that keeps your drinks cold for 24 hours and hot for 12, while giving back to those in need. S’well is a charitable community member and proud partner of charitable organizations such as WaterAid, American Forests, and Drink Up. As the premier fashionable and reusable water bottle, we have found that our customers love these bottles worldwide! S’well is currently sold in retail stores in the US, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America, the Middle East,  and throughout Asia.




Our Thoughts

Pulling the S'well bottle out of the cylinder packaging was so much fun. I didn't know what to expect exactly but I was pleasantly surprised. The bottle is solid, very solid! It's heavy and looks like it can withstand a drop from your hand pretty well. It does, however, look like a mortar shell but even with that, it fits well in any cup holder. I tried it not only in my Envoy and my husband's Pontiac G6, but I tried it in my stroller's cup holder too and it fit just like any other cup or bottle I use.

This bottle is supposed to keep whatever you put in it cold for 24 hours and hot for about 12. Well, my husband put water in it from our refrigerator at 5am and was able to keep it cold the entire work day without any ice or cold packs. It especially keeps things nice and cold even with the sun beating down on it in the car during the day. The only thing that I will caution is to make sure that the bottle is closed tightly before laying on it's side or trying to mix anything in the bottle (like a powder additive to water).

I quite like this bottle and it is a fight between my husband and I to see who gets it first and uses it that day! This would be a great purchase for any mom to be able to take with her on the go or to work!  To see everything S'well offers, click here, or you can follow S'well on Facebook, Twitter, and Pintrest here. 


0 comments: